Attend a 9Health:365 Fair
Since 1980, 9Health:365 has positively affected more than two million lives. Through our network of medical and non-medical volunteers, 9Health:365 delivers affordable and convenient health screenings, prevention tips, and educational programs throughout Colorado. Whether you are pursuing a healthy lifestyle, taking advantage of free online assessments, or looking for health education, 9Health:365 is here for you.
To continue to safely provide preventive health options for our community, 9Health:365 is offering health screenings at a limited number of locations. In order to protect Coloradans, 9Health:365 will be following CDC and the Tri-county Health Department COVID-19 safety requirements.
COVID-19 Safety Measures? Requirements at 9Health:365 Fair
In order to protect our communities, when 9Health:365 Fairs return we will be following COVID-19 safety requirements outlined by the CDC and local counties.
- When 9Health:365 Fairs return, appointments will likely be required like they were for the 2020 Fall 9Health:365 Fairs.
- Volunteers will guide you into the fair within 10 minutes of your scheduled appointment.
- Health Screening Checks will be provided before entry to the fair. Including a temperate check.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Face masks are required. *Available Upon Request
- Social distancing ground markers and one-way signage will be present to maintain social distancing.
- Phlebotomy stations will be placed more than 6 feet apart.
- Disposable gowns, gloves, goggles, and face shields will be provided for all medical volunteers.
- Phlebotomists are required to change their gloves after each appointment.
- Full sanitation of the blood draw station is required after each appointment.
- High traffic surfaces will be sanitized frequently during fair hours.
Importance of Health Screenings
We empower our participants to assume responsibility for their health by becoming informed and making smart, health-related decisions for the future. Attending a 9Health:365 Fair is your opportunity to take your first step toward preventing disease and healthier life. Health screenings – especially affordable and convenient ones – are vital to maintaining good health. Many major diseases go undetected because they show no signs or symptoms.
Our 9Health:365 Fairs offer you peace of mind. When you receive your results, you’ll know where you stand with your health. Remember, you can’t take care of your loved ones if you’re not taking care of yourself. We provide the most vital information about your body. With it, you and your physician can ensure you stay on the road of good health.
Benefits for Attendees
- Affordable Screenings
- No Fasting Required
- Convenient Access
- Quick Screening Results
- Medical Professionals Available
- Early Detection Saves Lives
REMINDER: While 9Health:365 Fair is committed to providing high-quality screenings and health education, it should not be used to replace your regular check-ups with your physician. You are encouraged to take the information provided to your primary care physician for further evaluation.