As the largest non-profit health and education program in Colorado, 9Health Fair greatly relies on and values the generosity of numerous foundations, trusts and corporate gifts to continue saving lives through early detection, increased awareness and health education.
These foundations, trusts and corporations support our goal of making Colorado the healthiest state in the nation.
- Becton Dickinson
- Colorado Foundation for Public Health & the Environment
- Credit Union of Colorado Foundation
- Denver Mile High Rotary, Cherry Creek Rotary, Denver Southeast Rotary and The Rotary Club of Denver
- The Anschutz Family Foundation
- The Colorado Health Foundation
- The J&R Kortz and Pearle Rae Foundation
- The Tegna Foundation
- The Littleton Adventist Hospital Foundation
- The Parker Adventist Hospital Foundation
- The Porter Adventist Hospital Foundation
- The Safeway Foundation
- University of Colorado Rheumatoid Arthritis Study
- The Virginia Hill Charitable Trust
- The Wells Fargo Foundation
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
On behalf of the thousands of 9Health Fair participants who receive a massive amount of affordable and convenient health education and screening every year, we thank you, our valued foundations, trusts and corporations.
Interested in supporting 9Health Fair?
Please call us at (303)698-4455