2020 Spring 9Health Fairs Postponed
Amid growing interest in the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
Phlebotomy Skills Renewal Course will be rescheduled for a later date.
For the last 40 years, 9Health, our amazing volunteers and partners have helped keep communities across Colorado healthy through preventive care and health awareness. Staying true to our mission, we have made the decision to postpone the spring 9Health Fairs to later this year, amid growing public interest in the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
In the wake of postponing our spring fairs to later this year, we are looking into options that allow 9Health Fair attendees to continue to receive health awareness through alternative options.
We remain committed to our mission of advancing health awareness across Colorado and providing people with the tools they need to take responsibility for their own health.
For more information about rescheduling 9Health Fairs, visit https://9health365.org/news/coronavirus-covid-19/.
The Phlebotomy Skills Renewal Course is an opportunity for trained phlebotomists, that have graduated a phlebotomy program, to obtain more experience to prepare for the national exam. This three-part course will review information about safe and proper blood draw techniques, safety protocols and will also review equipment such as tubes, additives and blood draw supplies.
- This is an opportunity to obtain additional blood draw experience to prepare to take the national exam.
- Safety protocols
- Review and practice of proper technique
- Review blood collection tubes and additives
- Must have documentation of having completed a phlebotomy training program
- Must attend all 3 classes
- This course is $110 per person
- The entire cost will be reimbursed if you volunteer at three 9Health Fairs during the Spring season
- Proof of volunteering must be provided
- Contact Karen Garcia at [email protected]